Beauty superdome

By Natalia Ksiazek

sept08BuzzGarnier_250 I’ll be the first to admit, I’m a little beauty product obsessed. My bathroom shelves are stacked with loads of makeup and hair care products, and I’m always on the lookout for a new line that’ll give me that extra glow. So when I was invited to take a tour of Garnier’s Take Care Dome (garnier.ca), a skincare, hair care and colour expert tent that teaches you how to “take care” of yourself, beauty wise, at the CNE (until September 1), I couldn’t think of a better way to spend my Friday morning.

When I arrived at the dome, I was greeted by Cattie, one of twenty Garnier beauty and nutritional ambassadors who have been touring with Take Care since its launch at LifeFest back in April.

After my personal beauty consultation and a quick chat about healthy skin, I was whisked off with my “passport,” a little book stamped with recommended products (plus coupons), to the hair care station. There, I sampled products from Garnier’s Body & Volume line and learned a few tips from styling expert Alexandra on how to get great volume and heal ends stressed from daily straightening by using the Instant Melting Masque. My final stop: the Haircolour Bar. As I sipped my cappuccino, colour expert Anna gave me a demo of Garnier’s Multi-Lights highlighting kit (it’s under $15!). With samples in hand, I left feelings fabulous and eager to try out my new beauty booty.

Image and article source : http://www.fashionmagazine.com


Comments :

0 comments to “Beauty superdome”

Post a Comment

 

Fashion Corner

tSHOPSfabrice

Fabrice (55 Avenue Rd., 416-967-6590), the spot for all things French and fabulous, has brought in fantastic handmade bags by Parisian [ ... ]


sept08BuzzGarnier_250 I’ll be the first to admit, I’m a little beauty product obsessed. My bathroom shelves are stacked with loads of makeup and hair care products, and I’m always on the lookout for a new line [ ... ]

Sport Corner

motogp

James Toseland´s year of learning the ropes in MotoGP is just four races from its conclusion following the historic round fourteen visit to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway [ ... ]

Food Corner

food

Want to improve your cooking skills and discover the latest and greatest secrets and tips from our expert recipe testers? Become a member now to access this article and hundreds more. [ ... ]


food Like this Special Collection? Become a member for expert advice on every occasion and cuisine! Whether you stock up at the supermarket, have your own tree, or spend a Saturday afternoon at a U-pick orchard [ ... ]